Travel Assistance Coordinator
• Respond to policyholders’ enquiries offering appropriate solutions and information
• Handle calls and casework for services such as lost luggage, lost documents, legal & medical referrals and medical evacuations
• Provide general policy information (such as verification and limits of coverage), claims information and renewal information to customers and vendors
• Schedule and make follow-up calls on complex cases to customers
• Liaise with vendors, involved third-parties and family members during active cases
• Enter all case-related documentation into the relevant systems
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
• Diploma/ Degree preferred or/with 1-2 years’ equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated customer service experience
• Ability to reason and solve complex problems
• Excellent interpersonal, telephone and computer skills
Reservation & Operation Assistant
• Receiving reservation e-mails.
• Liaise with Hotels, Vendors, Guides and Customers.
• Liaising with other departments.
• Preparing relevant documentation.
• Arranging transport, guide and handle operation level for customers.
• Working closely with all areas of the business to build and maintain strong relationships.
• 1 year working experience in travel industry.
• Required languages; Mandarin, English, Malay.
• 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Online Travel Package Planner (Cantonese/mandarin)
• Answer inbound call from customers, process hotel & ticket inquiries, booking, after sales and customer complaint, as well as reply email
• Provide accurate information and details to customer
• Working day and working hour including weekend, public holiday and shift rotation
• Languages Required: Cantonese, Mandarin & English
• Good communication skill (English and Chinese)
• Fresh graduate encourage to apply, Complete training provided
Internship for Tour Operation (Travel Agency)
• To handle quotation, reservation and ticketing requests.
• Attend to customer’s enquiries politely.
• To exceed customers’ expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
• Student in tourism management, hospitality, business, and related courses can apply.
• Must be enthusiastic and eager to learn new things.
Ticketing & Reservation Executive
• Air ticketing field outbound & inbound tour
• Liaising with airlines
• Handling bookings, invoicing, issuing of tickets
• Issue/reissue tickets (FIT/GIT), meeting the correct fare rules and ticketing deadline
• Any ad hoc task required by the Management
• Prepared Document,Key in data and Administration Task (admin)
• Establish a good working relationship with partner’s / clients and other professionals
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Computer literate
• Had working experience in Travel industry
• Able to deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds